Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fotografias De Paty Naviadad Help With Spanish Project? Please Review And Edit!?

Help with spanish project? please review and edit!? - fotografias de paty naviadad

I have a Spanish project, which I described as a sculpture and makes them do. I need someone to it for spelling and grammar checker in the next passage. I would appreciate so much! My "compeƱero" does not look at them, but I'm not sure if he made the necessary corrections.

My source of inspiration for all parts of my life is God. This is represented in the symbol of the cross and a fish. I added a bracelet, bracelets, because I want to make. I have used many types of materials to bracelets. I have my picture in basketball, because I love playing basketball. Many of my friends play basketball on my team. The pictures of the princesses to represent me, because I love the Disney Princesses. My favorite Princess Ariel, Belle, but I like it. Photo Candles make because I love photography, especially still lifes. Colored pencils to represent me, because I love the color. Soy volunteer in my church camp this summer. This is representedor the picture of the lake. The notes of music to represent my love for music. I like to sing and carry many types of music. Because my favorite song is called "The words that you say" I love the lyrics and melody. The song makes a whole is called "Sidewalk Prophets."

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment