Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Will Wait For You If It Takes Forever Am7 Poll : Can You Wait Forever, If Time Is All It Takes?

Poll : Can You Wait Forever, If Time Is All It Takes? - i will wait for you if it takes forever am7

I have always in my soul is eternal, but as I am in a prison of matter at the request of my opinion of the mortality due to this issue on the basis of time taken prisoner but time is an illusion.
Built Before the arrival of humanity light did what he do with the power of the sun.
The light bulb was invented electricity and the increasing industrialization has been the center of society.
Since his arrival on the wrong perception, ie to achieve the goals, the will to power through the humanity.The Control Section of the rich and powerful.
The clock was the center of all and even today, as is the case for the need to turn the wheels.
I can wait forever, and there are now only live there now and keep this principle means that we won and the time for me to have everything is an illusion, with the end of death, if you bind me in the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment