Friday, January 22, 2010

Voltage Converter Adapter Do I Still Need A Voltage Adapter/converter?

Do I still need a voltage adapter/converter? - voltage converter adapter

Hi Everyone

I bought some plug adapters, because I'm in the U.S. and if I go to Egypt, and there are ways to type, not the "blade" type in the United States. Anyway, I wanted to have on my laptop and charger for the laptop says "Input 110 ~ 240 ".... Electricity in Egypt is 220 V. Does this mean I need a voltage converter, only the cap that already? Since the outlet, said of the package that is not a voltage converter ...

So nobody knows?

Thanks in advance

3 comments:

Evan said...

You are correct. Represents consumption from 110 to 240, which is in any tension in this area, including the 220th Even if you do this card.

Evan said...

You are correct. Represents consumption from 110 to 240, which is in any tension in this area, including the 220th Even if you do this card.

rsriram_... said...

without a converter. only cards.

Post a Comment